Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James VanderHoff, 1982. "Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 2(3), pages 479-493, Winter.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettinger, Eric P., 2005. "The effect of charter schools on charter students and public schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 133-147, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Schwenkenberg & James VanderHoff, 2015.
"Why Do Charter Schools Fail? An Analysis Of Charter School Survival In New Jersey,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 300-314, April.
- Julia Schwenkenberg & James VanderHoff, 2013. "Why Do Charter Schools Fail? - An Analysis of Charter School Survival in New Jersey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2013-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
More about this item
KeywordsCharter Schools; School Choice;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-05-19 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-05-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-URE-2007-05-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:run:wpaper:2007-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vlad Manole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edrutus.html .