Anti-Money Laundering by International Institutions:A Preliminary Assessment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marco Arnone & Pier Padoan, 2008. "Anti-money laundering by international institutions: a preliminary assessment," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 361-386, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oana M Nedelescu & R. B. Johnston, 2005. "The Impact of Terrorism on Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandro Gambini & Salim M. Darbar & Marco Arnone, 2007. "Banking Supervision; Quality and Governance," IMF Working Papers 07/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman & Peter Reuter, 2004. "Chasing Dirty Money: The Fight Against Anti-Money Laundering," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 381.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Eugen Radu, 2016. "Perfect Tax Haven between Myth and Truth," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 8(1), pages 93-95, March.
- Raffaella Barone & Donato Masciandaro, 2011. "Organized crime, money laundering and legal economy: theory and simulations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 115-142, August.
- Arnoldo R. Camacho, 2013. "Modelling the Risk Profiles of Clients in the Fight Against Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 12(2), pages 97-120, December.
- Hernando Bayona-Rodríguez & Catherine Rodríguez & J. Sebastián Melo, 2017. "Financial inclusion of the poor and money laundering indicators: empirical evidence for Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015600, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Economy; Terrorism;
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsp:wpaper:wp74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrico Mastrostefano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.