Optimal Restructuring Under A Political Constraint
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dehejia, Vivek H., 2001. "Optimal restructuring under a political constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1989-2006, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Vivek H. Dehejia, 2003. "Will Gradualism Work When Shock Therapy Doesn"t?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 33-59, March.
- Vivek H. Dehejia, 1996. "Shock Therapy vs. Gradualism: A Neoclassical Perspective," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 425-431, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek Dehejia & Douglas Dwyer, 2004.
"Output and unemployment dynamics in transition,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 69-81.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 1998. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 178, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Douglas W. Dwyer, 2004. "Output and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition," Carleton Economic Papers 04-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Dehejia, Vivek & Dwyer, Douglas W, 2000. "Output And Unemployment Dynamics In Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Transition; Economic Reforms;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsp:wpaper:wp39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrico Mastrostefano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .