The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity: Ecological and Economic Foundations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Sustainable use of renewable resources, Chapter 2.1," MPRA Paper 8815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez-Alier, J., 1995. "The environment as a luxury good or "too poor to be green"?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2012.
"The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San “bushmen” community,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 7-14.
- Johane Dikgang & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2011. "The valuation of biodiversity conservation by the South African Khomani San "bushmen" community," Working Papers 257, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2012. "The Valuation of Biodiversity Conservation by the South African Khomani San “Bushmen” Community," Discussion Papers dp-12-10-efd, Resources For the Future.
- John M. Gowdy, 2013.
"Valuing nature for climate change policy: from discounting the future to truly social deliberation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 25, pages 547-560
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John M. Gowdy, "undated". "Valuing Nature For Climate Change Policy: From Discounting The Future To Truly Social Deliberation," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1201, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2267-:d:122034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karbowski, Adam, 2016. "Discussion on the Social Rate of Discount: from Sen to Behavioural Economics," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 46-60.
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-11 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-12-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-12-11 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .