A MethodFor Separating Iincome & Substitution Effects Of Exchange Rate Changes On Aggregate Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2003.
"The retirement incentive effects of Canada's Income Security programs,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 261-290, May.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 65, McMaster University.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," NBER Working Papers 8658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Zhang & Kenneth Simons & David I. Stern, 2010. "News Media as a Channel of Environmental Information Disclosure: Evidence from an EGARCH Approach," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1001, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- John J. Heim, 2009. "Demand For Durable Goods, Nondurable Goods And Services," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0906, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- John J. Heim, 2009. "The Real Exchange Rate And The U. S. Economy 2000 - 2008," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0905, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shawn Kantor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.