Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald Siegel & Kenneth Simons, 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 2, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bivin, David G, 1986. "Inventories and Interest Rates: A Critique of the Buffer Stock Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 168-176, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clerc, Christophe & Demarigny, Fabrice & Valiante, Diego & de Manuel, Mirzha, 2012. "A Legal and Economic Assessment of European Takeover Regulation," CEPS Papers 7525, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mathieu Bunel & Richard Duhautois & Lucie Gonzalez, 2010. "Are Mergers and Acquisitions Accompanied by Increasing Recourse to THS employment? A French perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 614-623.
More about this item
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-02-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-02-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .