Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald Siegel & Kenneth Simons, 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Employees: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 2, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clerc, Christophe & Demarigny, Fabrice & Valiante, Diego & de Manuel, Mirzha, 2012. "A Legal and Economic Assessment of European Takeover Regulation," CEPS Papers 7525, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mathieu Bunel & Richard Duhautois & Lucie Gonzalez, 2010. "Are Mergers and Acquisitions Accompanied by Increasing Recourse to THS employment? A French perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 614-623.
More about this item
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-02-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-02-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAB-2008-02-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shawn Kantor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.