Does the Exchange Rate Really Affect Consumer Spending?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John J Heim, 2008. "Does the Exchange Rate Really Affect Consumer Spending?," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 31-42, May.
More about this item
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-07-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-INT-2007-07-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .