Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teoh, Siew Hong & Welch, Ivo & Wazzan, C Paul, 1999.
"The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 35-89, January.
- Ivo Welch & Siew Hong Teoh & Paul Wazzan, 1995. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," Finance _005, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Siew Hong Teoh & Christopher Paul Wazzan & Ivo Welch, 1996. "The Effect Of Socially Activist Investment Policies On The Financial Markets: Evidence From The South African Boycott," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm70, Yale School of Management.
- Baron, David P., 2001. "Private Politics," Research Papers 1689, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Judith F. Posnikoff, 1997. "Disinvestment From South Africa: They Did Well By Doing Good," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 76-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007.
"When and Why Does It Pay To Be Green?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Ambec, S. & Lanoie, P., 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green ?," Working Papers 200704, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.
- Leppänen, Simo & Linden, Mikael & Solanko, Laura, 2009. "Firm behavior under production uncertainty : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Kunapatarawong, Rasi, 2013. "Influences of institutional pressures on corporate social responsibility attitude and corporate social responsibility outcomes," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb130301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Amir Barnea & Amir Rubin, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Conflict Between Shareholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 71-86, November.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Olsson, Rickard, 2008. "How Bad is Bad News? Assessing the Effects of Environmental Incidents on Firm Value," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Ricardo Costa-Climent & Carla Martínez-Climent, 2018. "Sustainable profitability of ethical and conventional banking," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 12(4), December.
- Eric J. Levin & Robert E. Wright, 2002. "Estimating the price elasticity of demand in the London stock market," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 222-237, June.
- Constantin Belu, 2009. "Ranking corporations based on sustainable and socially responsible practices. A data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 257-268.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006.
"Three lenses on the multinational enterprise: politics, corruption, and corporate social responsibility,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 733-746, November.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S. Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006. "Three Lenses on the Multinational Enterprise: Politics, Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0608, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Bader Obeidat & Forat Hasan Alkhalafat & Nisrin Amira Abdallah Makahleh & Mohammed Ali Akour, 2019. "The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Enhancing Firm Performance: The Mediating Effect of Transformational Leadership," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 7(2), pages 162-191, April.
- Iryna KUBAREVA & Olha MALIARCHUK & Nataliia POHUDA, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility of Ukrainian tourist enterprises: identity, strategy and performance," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 9, pages 145-167, December.
- Avinash Mulky, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility of the 100 largest Indian companies – an analysis of website communication," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(7), pages 2555-2560.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber, 2011. "“Why Don’t Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 449-460, December.
- Matthias Ehrgott & Felix Reimann & Lutz Kaufmann & Craig Carter, 2011. "Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A., 2011. "The Triple Bottom Line: What is the Impact on the Returns to Agribusiness?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Ran Zhang & Jigao Zhu & Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu, 2010. "Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 39-52, June.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Tracy Ann Sykes, 2013. "Digital Divide Initiative Success in Developing Countries: A Longitudinal Field Study in a Village in India," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 239-260, June.
- Hans De Geer & Tommy Borglund & Magnus Frostenson, 2009. "Reconciling CSR with the Role of the Corporation in Welfare States: The Problematic Swedish Example," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 269-283, November.
- Sylvia Maxfield, 2008. "Reconciling Corporate Citizenship and Competitive Strategy: Insights from Economic Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 367-377, June.
- Rekker, Saphira A.C. & Benson, Karen L. & Faff, Robert W., 2014. "Corporate social responsibility and CEO compensation revisited: Do disaggregation, market stress, gender matter?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 84-103.
- Jeremy Moon & Xi Shen, 2010. "CSR in China Research: Salience, Focus and Nature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 613-629, July.
More about this item
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2006-06-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shawn Kantor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.