The Determinants of Environmental Awareness and Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panayotou T., 1993. "Empirical tests and policy analysis of environmental degradation at different stages of economic development," ILO Working Papers 992927783402676, International Labour Organization.
- Deepak Lal, 2001. "Unintended Consequences: The Impact of Factor Endowments, Culture, and Politics on Long-Run Economic Performance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262621541, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:292778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1998.
"Human Capital, Income, and Environmental Quality: A State-Level Analysis,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 200-208, October.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1998. "Human Capital, Income, And Environmental Quality: A State-Level Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-9, October.
- Martinez-Alier, J., 1995. "The environment as a luxury good or "too poor to be green"?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2002. "Preferences over Prosperity and Pollution: Environmental Valuation Based on Happiness Surveys," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 473-494.
- Magnani, Elisabetta, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve, environmental protection policy and income distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 431-443, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pos:journl:31-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shawn Kantor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.