Ecological Economics at a Crossroads
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Gowdy, 2004.
"The Revolution in Welfare Economics and Its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(2), pages 239-257.
- John M. Gowdy, 2003. "The Revolution in Welfare Economics and its Implications for Environmental Valuation and Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0315, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Gintis, Herbert, 2000. "Beyond Homo economicus: evidence from experimental economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 311-322, December.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plumecocq, Gaël, 2014.
"The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 457-468.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?," Post-Print hal-01089457, HAL.
- Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul, 2009. "Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 643-653, January.
- Kevin Maréchal & Hélène Aubaret-Joachain & Jean-Paul Ledant, 2008. "The influence of Economics on agricultural systems: an evolutionary and ecological perspective," Working Papers CEB 08-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Klauer, Bernd & Ring, Irene & Schiller, Johannes, 2014. "Between Scylla and Charybdis: On the place of economic methods and concepts within ecological economics," UFZ Discussion Papers 26/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marechal, Kevin, 2007.
"The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5181-5194, October.
- Kevin Maréchal, 2007. "The economics of climate change and the change of climate in economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/176653, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Sustainable Economic Development: A Theoretical Solution to this Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 19025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2008.
- Benjamin Leard, 2011. "Joan Martinez-Alier and Ingo Ropke (eds.): Recent developments in ecological economics (2 vols.)," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 161-178, July.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "A Rational Irrational Man?," Microeconomics harin_alexander.34115-060, Socionet.
- Jiřina Jílková & Lenka Slavíková, 2009.
"Ekonomie životního prostředí na rozcestí
[Economics of the Environmental Protection on the Crossroad]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 660-676.
- Andrew Balmford & Brendan Fisher & Rhys Green & Robin Naidoo & Bernardo Strassburg & R. Kerry Turner & Ana Rodrigues, 2011. "Bringing Ecosystem Services into the Real World: An Operational Framework for Assessing the Economic Consequences of Losing Wild Nature," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Zbigniew Dokurno & Bogusław Fiedor & Bartosz Scheuer, 2016. "Makroekonomiczna i metodologiczna perspektywa dyskursu wokół pojęcia zielonej gospodarki," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 5-28.
- Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016. "Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 14-22.
- Spash, Clive L., 2013.
"The shallow or the deep ecological economics movement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 351-362.
- Spash, Clive L., 2013. "The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?," SRE-Discussion Papers 3918, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Clive L. Spash, 2013. "The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2013_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Venkatachalam, L., 2007. "Environmental economics and ecological economics: Where they can converge?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 550-558, March.
- Kumar, Pradeep & Kant, Shashi, 2016. "Revealed social preferences and joint forest management outcomes," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 37-45.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2004-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2004-07-04 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2004-07-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .