Sustainable Consumption of Food
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Lind, Robert C, 1995. "Intergenerational equity, discounting, and the role of cost-benefit analysis in evaluating global climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 379-389.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Keyzer, Michiel A., 2001. "Sustainability and the intergenerational distribution of natural resource entitlements," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 315-341, February.
- Richard B. Howarth, 1997. "Sustainability as Opportunity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 569-579.
- Rogers, Alan R, 1994. "Evolution of Time Preference by Natural Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 460-481, June.
- Brown, Peter G., 1998. "Toward an economics of stewardship: the case of climate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-21, July.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1997. "What Is Sustainable Development?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 467-491.
- Howarth, Richard B, 1998. " An Overlapping Generations Model of Climate-Economy Interactions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(3), pages 575-591, September.
- Bryan G. Norton & Michael A. Toman, 1997. "Sustainability: Ecological and Economic Perspectives," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(4), pages 553-568.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Manne, Alan S, 1995. "The rate of time preference : Implications for the greenhouse debate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 391-394.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1987. "Savings of the Elderly and Desired Bequests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 298-312, June.
- Richard B. Howarth, 2003. "Discounting and Uncertainty in Climate Change Policy Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 369-381.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1989. "Entitlements, missing markets, and environmental uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 181-194, September.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Discount Rates for Public Investment under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 287-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Lombardini & Leena Lankoski, 2013. "Forced Choice Restriction in Promoting Sustainable Food Consumption: Intended and Unintended Effects of the Mandatory Vegetarian Day in Helsinki Schools," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-178, June.
- Pashaei Kamali, Farahnaz & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Conceptual Framework for Extended Life Cycle Assessment of Soy and Beef Chains," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144984, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Faye Duchin, 2007. "Energy and the Global Economy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0704, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Lombardini, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2011. "An Economic-Psychological Model of Sustainable Food Consumption," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Huesemann & Joyce Huesemann, 2008. "Will progress in science and technology avert or accelerate global collapse? A critical analysis and policy recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 787-825, December.
- Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio, 1. "The Many Faces Of Food Sustainability: The Obesity Issue," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 1.
- Wolf, Oliver & Pérez-Domínguez, Ignacio & Rueda-Cantuche, Jose M. & Tukker, Arnold & Kleijn, René & de Koning, Arjan & Bausch-Goldbohm, Sandra & Verheijden, Marieke, 2011. "Do healthy diets in Europe matter to the environment? A quantitative analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-28, January.
- Lynn V. Dicks & Richard D. Bardgett & Jenny Bell & Tim G. Benton & Angela Booth & Jan Bouwman & Chris Brown & Ann Bruce & Paul J. Burgess & Simon J. Butler & Ian Crute & Frances Dixon & Caroline Drumm, 2013. "What Do We Need to Know to Enhance the Environmental Sustainability of Agricultural Production? A Prioritisation of Knowledge Needs for the UK Food System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-21, July.
- González, Alejandro D. & Frostell, Björn & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2011. "Protein efficiency per unit energy and per unit greenhouse gas emissions: Potential contribution of diet choices to climate change mitigation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 562-570, October.
- Hubeau, Marianne & Mondelaers, Koen & Coteur, Ine & Marchand, Fleur L. & Lauwers, Ludwig, 2014. "Chain Governance Systems and Sustainable Capital Use – A Conceptual Approach," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199340, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Tukker, Arnold & Goldbohm, R. Alexandra & de Koning, Arjan & Verheijden, Marieke & Kleijn, René & Wolf, Oliver & Pérez-Domínguez, Ignacio & Rueda-Cantuche, Jose M., 2011. "Environmental impacts of changes to healthier diets in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1776-1788, August.
- Ferguson, Thomas M. & MacLean, Heather L., 2011. "Trade-linked Canada–United States household environmental impact analysis of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8011-8021.
- Edeltraud Haselsteiner & Barbara Smetschka & Alexander Remesch & Veronika Gaube, 2015. "Time-Use Patterns and Sustainable Urban Form: A Case Study to Explore Potential Links," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? A field experimental trial of consumer demand for a climate label," Working Paper Series 2014:2, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Boskova, Iveta & Tomka, Adam, 2015. "Sustainable consumption of bakery products; a challenge for Czech consumers and producers," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202742, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mari Niva & Johanna Mäkelä & Nina Kahma & Unni Kjærnes, 2014. "Eating Sustainably? Practices and Background Factors of Ecological Food Consumption in Four Nordic Countries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 465-484, December.
- Rahmani, Roham & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Zibaei, Mansour & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2011. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Dietary Changes in Iran: An Input-Output Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
- RATINGER, TomÃ¡Å¡ & HEBAKOVÃ , Lenka & MICHÃ LEK, TomÃ¡Å¡ & TOMKA, Adam & MRHÃ LKOVÃ , Ilona & Å TIKOVÃ , Olga, 2014. "Sustainable Food Consumption Â€“ The Case Of The Czech Republic," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
- Sali, Guido & Corsi, Stefano & Monaco, Federica & Mazzochi, Chiara, 2014. "The role of different typologies of urban agriculture for the nourishment of the metropolis. The case study of Milan," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186373, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? Field Experimental Trail of Consumer Demand for a Climate Label," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183076, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .