Sustainable Consumption of Food
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Lombardini & Leena Lankoski, 2013. "Forced Choice Restriction in Promoting Sustainable Food Consumption: Intended and Unintended Effects of the Mandatory Vegetarian Day in Helsinki Schools," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-178, June.
- Pashaei Kamali, Farahnaz & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Conceptual Framework for Extended Life Cycle Assessment of Soy and Beef Chains," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144984, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Faye Duchin, 2007. "Energy and the Global Economy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0704, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Lombardini, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2011. "An Economic-Psychological Model of Sustainable Food Consumption," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Huesemann & Joyce Huesemann, 2008. "Will progress in science and technology avert or accelerate global collapse? A critical analysis and policy recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 787-825, December.
- Sodano, Valeria & Verneau, Fabio, 2013. "The Many Faces Of Food Sustainability: The Obesity Issue," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue Issue 1, March.
- Wolf, Oliver & Pérez-Domínguez, Ignacio & Rueda-Cantuche, Jose M. & Tukker, Arnold & Kleijn, René & de Koning, Arjan & Bausch-Goldbohm, Sandra & Verheijden, Marieke, 2011. "Do healthy diets in Europe matter to the environment? A quantitative analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-28, January.
- Lynn V. Dicks & Richard D. Bardgett & Jenny Bell & Tim G. Benton & Angela Booth & Jan Bouwman & Chris Brown & Ann Bruce & Paul J. Burgess & Simon J. Butler & Ian Crute & Frances Dixon & Caroline Drumm, 2013. "What Do We Need to Know to Enhance the Environmental Sustainability of Agricultural Production? A Prioritisation of Knowledge Needs for the UK Food System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(7), pages 1-21, July.
- González, Alejandro D. & Frostell, Björn & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 2011. "Protein efficiency per unit energy and per unit greenhouse gas emissions: Potential contribution of diet choices to climate change mitigation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 562-570, October.
- Hubeau, Marianne & Mondelaers, Koen & Coteur, Ine & Marchand, Fleur L. & Lauwers, Ludwig, 2014. "Chain Governance Systems and Sustainable Capital Use – A Conceptual Approach," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199340, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Tukker, Arnold & Goldbohm, R. Alexandra & de Koning, Arjan & Verheijden, Marieke & Kleijn, René & Wolf, Oliver & Pérez-Domínguez, Ignacio & Rueda-Cantuche, Jose M., 2011. "Environmental impacts of changes to healthier diets in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1776-1788, August.
- Ferguson, Thomas M. & MacLean, Heather L., 2011. "Trade-linked Canada–United States household environmental impact analysis of energy use and greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8011-8021.
- Edeltraud Haselsteiner & Barbara Smetschka & Alexander Remesch & Veronika Gaube, 2015. "Time-Use Patterns and Sustainable Urban Form: A Case Study to Explore Potential Links," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-29, June.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? A field experimental trial of consumer demand for a climate label," Working Paper Series 2014:2, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Ratinger, Tomas & Boskova, Iveta & Tomka, Adam, 2015. "Sustainable consumption of bakery products; a challenge for Czech consumers and producers," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202742, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mari Niva & Johanna Mäkelä & Nina Kahma & Unni Kjærnes, 2014. "Eating Sustainably? Practices and Background Factors of Ecological Food Consumption in Four Nordic Countries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 465-484, December.
- Rahmani, Roham & Bakhshoodeh, Mohammad & Zibaei, Mansour & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2012. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of Dietary Changes in Iran: An Input-Output Analysis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-17, April.
- RATINGER, Tomáš & HEBAKOVÁ, Lenka & MICHÁLEK, Tomáš & TOMKA, Adam & MRHÁLKOVÁ, Ilona & ŠTIKOVÁ, Olga, 2014. "Sustainable Food Consumption – The Case Of The Czech Republic," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9, October.
- Sali, Guido & Corsi, Stefano & Monaco, Federica & Mazzochi, Chiara, 2014. "The role of different typologies of urban agriculture for the nourishment of the metropolis. The case study of Milan," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186373, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Matsdotter, Elina & Elofsson, Katarina & Arntyr, Johan, 2014. "Got green milk? Field Experimental Trail of Consumer Demand for a Climate Label," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183076, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.