Estimation of the Return on Capital in Municipal Water Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vitaliano, Donald F., 2005. "Estimation of the Return on Capital in Municipal Water Systems," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 58(4), pages 685-696, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- William Greene, 2003.
"Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 179-190, April.
- Greene, W.H., 2000. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 00-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- William H. Greene, 2000. "Simulated Likelihood Estimation of the Normal-Gamma Stochastic Frontier Function," Working Papers 00-05, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R. & Daughety, Andrew F., 1983. "On the estimation of returns to scale using variable cost functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 25-31.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1994. "Public-Sector Capital and the Productivity Puzzle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 12-21, February.
- Martin Feldstein, 1982. "Capital Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Vitaliano, 2015. "Public Enterprise Efficiency: The Case of the New York Canals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 169-182, March.
More about this item
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-11-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-URE-2003-11-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .