Household Lifestyles: Ideas for a Research Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ropke, Inge, 2003. "Consumption dynamics and technological change--exemplified by the mobile phone and related technologies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Nonhebel, S., 2002. "Consumption patterns and their effects on land required for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 185-199, August.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1995. "The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195085747.
- Faye Duchin, 2005.
"A world trade model based on comparative advantage with m regions, n goods, and k factors,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 141-162.
- Faye Duchin, 2003. "A World Trade Model Based on Comparative Advantage with m Regions, n Goods, and k Factors," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0309, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Mette Wier & Manfred Lenzen & Jesper Munksgaard & Sinne Smed, 2001. "Effects of Household Consumption Patterns on CO2 Requirements," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 259-274.
- Kim, Ji-Hyun, 2002. "Changes in consumption patterns and environmental degradation in Korea," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa, 1999. "Travel patterns and environmental effects now and in the future:: implications of differences in energy consumption among socio-economic groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 405-417, September.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Ekstrom, Marianne Pipping & Shanahan, Helena, 2003. "Food and life cycle energy inputs: consequences of diet and ways to increase efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 293-307, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2009.
"Regional Development In China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure And Regional Comparative Advantage,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-22.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2007. "Regional Development in China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure and Regional Comparative Advantage," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0705, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Edeltraud Haselsteiner & Barbara Smetschka & Alexander Remesch & Veronika Gaube, 2015. "Time-Use Patterns and Sustainable Urban Form: A Case Study to Explore Potential Links," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-29, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Shawn Kantor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.