Household Lifestyles: Ideas for a Research Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ropke, Inge, 2003. "Consumption dynamics and technological change--exemplified by the mobile phone and related technologies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Nonhebel, S., 2002. "Consumption patterns and their effects on land required for food," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 185-199, August.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1995. "The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195085747.
- Faye Duchin, 2005.
"A world trade model based on comparative advantage with m regions, n goods, and k factors,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 141-162.
- Faye Duchin, 2003. "A World Trade Model Based on Comparative Advantage with m Regions, n Goods, and k Factors," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0309, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2004.
- Mette Wier & Manfred Lenzen & Jesper Munksgaard & Sinne Smed, 2001. "Effects of Household Consumption Patterns on CO2 Requirements," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 259-274.
- Kim, Ji-Hyun, 2002. "Changes in consumption patterns and environmental degradation in Korea," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Herendeen, Robert & Tanaka, Jerry, 1976. "Energy cost of living," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 165-178.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa, 1999. "Travel patterns and environmental effects now and in the future:: implications of differences in energy consumption among socio-economic groups," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 405-417, September.
- Biesiot, Wouter & Noorman, Klaas Jan, 1999. "Energy requirements of household consumption: a case study of The Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 367-383, March.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Ekstrom, Marianne Pipping & Shanahan, Helena, 2003. "Food and life cycle energy inputs: consequences of diet and ways to increase efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 293-307, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2009.
"Regional Development In China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure And Regional Comparative Advantage,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-22.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2007. "Regional Development in China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure and Regional Comparative Advantage," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0705, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Rosa & Mainar, Alfredo & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2010. "The impact of household consumption patterns on emissions in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 176-185, January.
- Edeltraud Haselsteiner & Barbara Smetschka & Alexander Remesch & Veronika Gaube, 2015. "Time-Use Patterns and Sustainable Urban Form: A Case Study to Explore Potential Links," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-29, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpi:rpiwpe:0310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shawn Kantor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derpius.html .