On Duality In Random Utility Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel McKenzie, 1957. "Demand Theory Without a Utility Index," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 185-189.
- Viton, Philip A., 1985. "On the interpretation of income variables in discrete-choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-206.
- John K. Dagsvik & Anders Karlström, 2005. "Compensating Variation and Hicksian Choice Probabilities in Random Utility Models that are Nonlinear in Income," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 57-76.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, June.
- Diewert, W E, 1981. "The Measurement of Deadweight Loss Revisited," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1225-1244, September.
- Delle Site, Paolo, 2013. "Integration of choice probabilities in logit," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 57-60.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-11-16 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2013-11-16 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rcr:wpaper:05_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesca Vaino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crro3it.html .