Prediction of Latent Variables in a Mixture of Structural Equation Models, with an Application to the Discrepancy Between Survey and Register Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bound, John & Krueger, Alan B, 1991.
"The Extent of Measurement Error in Longitudinal Earnings Data: Do Two Wrongs Make a Right?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, January.
- John Bound & Alan B. Krueger, 1988. "The Extent of Measurement Error in Longitudinal Earnings Data: Do Two Wrongs Make a Right?," Working Papers 620, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John Bound & Alan B. Krueger, 1989. "The Extent of Measurement Error In Longitudinal Earnings Data: Do Two Wrongs Make A Right?," NBER Working Papers 2885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xin-Yuan Song & Sik-Yum Lee, 2004. "Local Influence Analysis for Mixture of Structural Equation Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, pages 111-137.
- Schneeweiss, Hans & Cheng, Chi-Lun, 2006. "Bias of the structural quasi-score estimator of a measurement error model under misspecification of the regressor distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, pages 455-473.
- Robert F. Phillips, 2003. "Estimation of a Stratified Error-Components Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 501-521, May.
- Jakob de Haan & Erik Leertouwer & Erik Meijer & Tom Wansbeek, 2003. "Measuring central bank independence: a latent variables approach," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, pages 326-340.
- Gerhard Arminger & Petra Stein & Jörg Wittenberg, 1999. "Mixtures of conditional mean- and covariance-structure models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 475-494.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Xin-Yuan Song, 2003. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Model Comparison for Mixtures of Structural Equation Models with Ignorable Missing Data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, pages 221-255.
- Arie Kapteyn & Jelmer Y. Ypma, 2007. "Measurement Error and Misclassification: A Comparison of Survey and Administrative Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 513-551.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor scores; measurement error; finite mixture; validation study;
- J39 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Other
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ran:wpaper:584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benson Wong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.