The Measurement and Interpretation of Health in Social Surveys
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138|
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parsons, Donald O, 1991. "Self-Screening in Targeted Public Transfer Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 859-876, August.
- Maddox, George L. & Clark, Daniel O. & Steinhauser, Karen, 1994. "Dynamics of functional impairment in late adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 925-936, April.
- Segovia, Jorge & Bartlett, Roy F. & Edwards, Alison C., 1989. "An empirical analysis of the dimensions of health status measures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 761-768, January.
- Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan, 1996.
"Measurement and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 30-34, May.
- Strauss, J & Thomas, D, 1996. "Measurment and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators," Papers 96-15, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Kooiker, S. E., 1995. "Exploring the iceberg of morbidity: A comparison of different survey methods for assessing the occurrence of everyday illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 317-332, August.
- Jette, Alan M., 1994. "How measurement techniques influence estimates of disability in older populations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 937-942, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)