Programming for Experimental Economics: Introducing CORAL - a lightweight framework for experimental economic experiments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gigi Foster & Paul Frijters & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Expectation Formation in an Evolving Game of Uncertainty: Theory and New Experimental Evidence,"
QuBE Working Papers
022, QUT Business School.
- Gigi Foster & Paul Frijters & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Expectation Formation in an Evolving Game of Uncertainty: Theory and New Experimental Evidence," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Juliana Silva-Goncalves & Uwe Dulleck & Anita Hong & Markus Schaffner & Stephen Whyte, 2016. "Affirmative action and effort choice An experimental investigation," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016.
"Guilt-averse or reciprocal? Looking at behavioural motivations in the trust game,"
2016-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-Averse or Reciprocal? Looking at Behavioural Motivations in the Trust Game," QuBE Working Papers 039, QUT Business School.
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa, 2015. "Give and You Shall Receive: The Emergence of Welfare-Reducing Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 9010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Schaffner, Markus, 2017. "Is Transparency an Anti-Corruption Myth?," IZA Discussion Papers 10683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:494-508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gangadharan, Lata & Jain, Tarun & Maitra, Pushkar & Vecci, Joseph, 2016. "Social identity and governance: The behavioral response to female leaders," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 302-325.
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental Economics; Programming; CORAL;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-07-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-07-05 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:qubewp:wp016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipa Sarkar). General contact details of provider: http://www.qut.edu.au/research/research-projects/queensland-behavioural-economics-group-qube .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.