Forecasting population changes and service requirements in the regions: a study of two regional councils in Queensland, Australia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson & Prasad Neelawela & Evonne Miller & Tony Sahama & Peter Grace & Mike Hefferan & Premawansa Dissanayake & Oshan Manawadu, 2010. "Forecasting Population Changes and Service Requirements in the Regions: A Study of Two Regional Councils in Queensland, Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 327-349, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Population forecasting; service provision; Box-Jenkins model;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .