A New Structure for Regulated Bank Lending in a Cyclical Downturn
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2005.
"Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 159-192, June.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-11, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Mausumi Das & Shankha Chakraborty, 2010. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working Papers id:2365, eSocialSciences.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2004. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 100, Econometric Society.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working papers 119, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2008.
"A life-cycle overlapping-generations model of the small open economy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 88-121, January.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2005. "A Life-Cycle Overlapping-Generations Model of the Small Open Economy," Research Report 05C04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ray, Debraj & Streufert, Peter A, 1993. "Dynamic Equilibria with Unemployment Due to Undernourishment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Lahiri Radhika, 2007.
"Liquidity Effects, Variable Time Preference, and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Radhika Lahiri, 2004. "Liquidity Effects, Variable Time Preference, and Optimal Monetary Policy," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 204, Econometric Society.
- David M. Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 1996. "Does Public Insurance Crowd out Private Insurance?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 391-430.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004. "Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410002, EconWPA.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- Kimberly J. Rask & Kevin N. Rask, 2005. "Delivering Public Health Care Services: Substitutes, Complements, or Both?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(1), pages 28-39, January.
- Gouveia, Miguel, 1997.
"Majority Rule and the Public Provision of a Private Good,"
Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 221-244, December.
- Miguel Gouveia, 1997. "Majority rule and the public provision of a private good," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 221-244, December.
- Lahiri, Radhika, 2002. "The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 496-522, September.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1996. "Public Provision of Private Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 57-84, February.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Palumbo, Michael G., 1993. "Optimal intertemporal consumption decisions under the threat of starvation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 271-291, December.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E., 1996. "Ends against the middle: Determining public service provision when there are private alternatives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-325, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .