The Death of the Overreaction Anomaly? A Multifactor Explanation of Contrarian Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex, 2013. "The Overreaction Hypothesis: The Case of Ukrainian Stock Market," MPRA Paper 58941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:131-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2014.
"Short-Term Price Overreaction: Identification, Testing, Exploitation,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1423, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2014. "Short-Term Price Overreactions: Identification, Testing, Exploitation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimitrios Kyriazis & Chris Christou, 2013. "A Re-examination of the Performance of Value Strategies in the Athens Stock Exchange," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(2), pages 131-151, May.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2015. "Long-Term Price Overreactions: Are Markets Inefficient?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1444, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOverreaction; anomaly; multifactor asset pricing model;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .