The Cost Decision: A New Discount Approach for Net Cost Projects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewellen, Wilbur G, 1977. "Some Observations on Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1331-1337, September.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G, 1979. "Reply to Pettway and Celec [Some Observations on Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates]," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1065-1066, September.
- Lev, Baruch, 1974. "On the Association between Operating Leverage and Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 627-641, September.
- Mandelker, Gershon N. & Rhee, S. Ghon, 1984. "The Impact of the Degrees of Operating and Financial Leverage on Systematic Risk of Common Stock," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 45-57, March.
- Celec, Stephen E & Pettway, Richard H, 1979. "Some Observations on Risk-Adjusted Discount Rates: A Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1061-1063, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Finance; Investment; Economic Investment; Finance Investment; Discount Rate; Net Present Cost Formula; Cost Decision; Net Cost Projects; Social Projects; Net Present Cost; Net Present Value;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.