Exposure to pesticides, ill-health and averting behaviour: Costs and determining the relationships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antle, John M. & Cole, Donald C. & Crissman, Charles C., 1998.
"Further evidence on pesticides, productivity and farmer health: Potato production in Ecuador,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Antle, John M. & Cole, Donald C. & Crissman, Charles C., 1998. "Further evidence on pesticides, productivity and farmer health: potato production in Ecuador," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 199-207, March.
- Maumbe, Blessing M. & Swinton, Scott M., 2003. "Hidden health costs of pesticide use in Zimbabwe's smallholder cotton growers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1559-1571, November.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clem, 2001.
"Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental, health and sustainability costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-462, December.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental health and sustainability costs," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48363, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExposure to pesticides; ill-health; defensive behaviour; influencing factors; developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-02-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-02-17 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .