What Role Does Knowledge of Wildlife Play in Providing Support for Species\' Conservation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2004. "What role does knowledge of wildlife play in providing support for species' conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 51417, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karl C. Samples & John A. Dixon & KMarcia M. Gowen, 1986. "Information Disclosure and Endangered Species Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 306-312.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani, 2017. "Estimating recreational values of coastal zones," MPRA Paper 80911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clevo Wilson & Clem Tisdell, 2007.
"How Knowledge Affects Payment To Conserve An Endangered Bird,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 226-237, April.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "How Knowledge Affects Payment to Conserve an Endangered Bird," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 54348, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; conservation; Australia’s tropical wildlife; public knowledge; balanced information.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-02-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .