Superannuation Funds: The Fees and Performance Debate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Drew, Michael E. & Stanford, Jon D. & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2002. "Efficiency with Costly Information: A Study of Australian Wholesale Superannuation Fund Performance," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Campbell, John Y, 1996.
"Understanding Risk and Return,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 298-345, April.
- John Y. Campbell, 1993. "Understanding Risk and Return," NBER Working Papers 4554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1996. "Understanding Risk and Return," Scholarly Articles 3153293, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell, 1995. "Understanding Risk and Return," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1711, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Bianchi & Michael E. Drew & Adam N. Walk, 2010. "On the responsible investment disclosure practices of the world's largest pension funds," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 302-318, November.
- Sue Taylor, 2011. "Captured Legislators and Their Twenty Billion Dollar Annual Superannuation Cost Legacy," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 266-281, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .