What Is A Recession?: A Reprise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:niesru:v:161:y::i:1:p:84-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Salazar & Richard Smith & Martin Weale & Stephen Wright, 1997.
"A Monthly Indicator of GDP,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 161(1), pages 84-89, July.
- Dr Martin Weale, 1997. "A monthly indicator of GDP," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 127, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 1999. "Dissecting the Cycle," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp1999n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Artis, 2002.
"Dating the Business Cycle in Britain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 182(1), pages 90-95, October.
- M Artis, 2002. "Dating the Business Cycle in Britain," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 17, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Adrian Pagan, 1997. "Towards an Understanding of Some Business Cycle Characteristics," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2000. "A new look at economic indexes for the states in the Third District," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_71-1.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1988. "A Probability Model of The Coincident Economic Indicators," NBER Working Papers 2772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan P. Layton & Anirvan Banerji, 2001. "Dating the Indian Business Cycle: Is Output All That Counts?," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 231-240, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent, BODART & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN & Fati, SHADMAN-MEHTA, 2005. "Identifying and Forecasting the Turning Points of the Belgian Business Cycle with Regime-Switching and Logit Models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua, 2010.
"Synchronisation of Recessions in Major Developed and Emerging Economies,"
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 197-223, May.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2009. "Synchronization Of Recessions In Major Developed And Emerging Economies," Working papers 182, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2010. "Synchronization of Recessions in Major Developed and Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2859, eSocialSciences.
- Adél Bosch & Franz Ruch, 2013.
"An Alternative Business Cycle Dating Procedure for South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 491-516, December.
- AdÃ©l Bosch & Franz Ruch, 2012. "An alternative business cycle dating procedure for South Africa," Working Papers 267, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kathleen Goffey & Andrew Worthington, 2002. "Motor Vehicle Usage Patterns in Australia: A Comparative Analysis of Driver, Vehicle & Purpose Characteristics for Household & Freight Travel," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 117, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2013.
"Household Consumption through Recent Recessions,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 203-229, June.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2011. "Household consumption through recent recessions," IFS Working Papers W11/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O’Dea, 2011. "Household Consumption Through Recent Recessions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1132, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2011.
"Predicting Recessions and Slowdowns: A Robust Approach,"
- Pami Dua & ANIRVAN BANERJI, 2011. "Predicting Recessions And Slowdowns--A Robust Approach," Working papers 202, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Vincent, BODART & Konstantin A., KHOLODILIN & Fati, SHADMAN-MEHTA, 2003. "Dating and Forecasting the Belgian Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Conor Keegan & Steve Thomas & Charles Normand & Conceição Portela, 2013. "Measuring recession severity and its impact on healthcare expenditure," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 139-155, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .