Evaluation with Dynamic Reference: Sustainable Investment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProspect theory; Dynamic reference; Sustainable development;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-RES-2009-10-24 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-10-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .