Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Relative Capital Shortage and Potential Output Constraint: A Gap Approach," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 189-205.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2006. "New capital estimates for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 142-185.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2013. "Evolution of Structural Indicators. China and Regions: 1981-2010," Working Papers 701, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:154-160 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Benchmark capital; Perpetual Inventory Method (PIM); Potential output; Capital productivity; Optimal Consistency Method (OCM); Structural analysis;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-10-20 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2007-10-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-10-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .