A Test for Serial Dependence Using Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcelo Fernandes & Breno Neri, 2010.
"Nonparametric Entropy-Based Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 276-306.
- Fernandes, Marcelo, 2001. "Nonparametric entropy-based tests of independence between stochastic processes," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 413, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- George Kapetanios & Andrew P. Blake, 2007. "Boosting Estimation of RBF Neural Networks for Dependent Data," Working Papers 588, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- P. M. Robinson, 1991. "Consistent Nonparametric Entropy-Based Testing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 437-453.
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D. & LeBaron, B. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1995. "A Test for Independence Based on the Correlation Dimension," Working papers 9520, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
KeywordsIndependence; Neural networks; Strict stationarity; Bootstrap; S&P500;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2007-10-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-10-20 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ICT-2007-10-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .