An Economical Approach to Estimate a Benchmark Capital Stock. An Optimal Consistency Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Infrastructure Shortage: A Gap Approach," Working Papers 404, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hofman, André A., 2000. "The economic development of Latin America in the twentieth century," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1650 edited by Eclac, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis, 2007. "An Analysis of the Impact of Public Infrastructure on Productivity Performance of Mexican Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2099, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claudia Henríquez G., 2008. "Stock de Capital en Chile (1985-2005): Metodología y Resultados," Economic Statistics Series 63, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsBenchmark capital; Perpetual Inventory Method (PIM); Potential output; Capital productivity; Optimal Consistency Method (OCM);
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .