The Economic Impact of Telecommunications Diffusion on UK Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirazi Fraid, 2012. "Virtual Bazaar: A Means of Supporting Microtrade in the Least Developed Countries," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 29-49, May.
- Tayebeh Farahani, 2010. "The Impact of Diffusion of Information Communications Technology (ICT) on Iran Sectoral Productivity Growth," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 15(1), pages 117-129, winter.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Input-output analysis; Technical change; Telecommunications;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-04 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2003-07-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2003-06-04 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .