Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Long Memory Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nsr:niesrd:153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Inoue, Atsushi, 2001. "Long memory and regime switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 131-159, November.
- Kapetanios, G., 1999. "Threshold Models for Trended Time Series," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9905, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005.
"Generating schemes for long memory processes: regimes, aggregation and linearity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 253-282, October.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2002. "Generating schemes for long memory processes: Regimes, aggregation and linearity," Technical Reports 2002,46, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998.
"Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-311, July.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998. "Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raggi, Davide & Bordignon, Silvano, 2012.
"Long memory and nonlinearities in realized volatility: A Markov switching approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3730-3742.
- S. Bordignon & D. Raggi, 2010. "Long memory and nonlinearities in realized volatility: a Markov switching approach," Working Papers 694, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2016.
"Quantile Regression for Long Memory Testing: A Case of Realized Volatility,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(4), pages 693-724.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Aaron Smallwood, 2004. "Joint Tests for Long Memory and Non-linearity: The Case of Purchasing Power Parity," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 23, Society for Computational Economics.
- Smallwood, Aaron D., 2008. "Measuring the persistence of deviations from purchasing power parity with a fractionally integrated STAR model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1161-1176, November.
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2006. "Nonlinear Models with Strongly Dependent Processes and Applications to Forward Premia and Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 570, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ulrike Busch & Dieter Nautz, 2010.
"Controllability and Persistence of Money Market Rates along the Yield Curve: Evidence from the Euro Area,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 367-380, August.
- Busch, Ulrike & Nautz, Dieter, 2009. "Controllability and persistence of money market rates along the yield curve: evidence from the euro area," Discussion Papers 2009/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ulrike Busch & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "Controllability and Persistence of Money Market Rates along the Yield Curve: Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kuswanto, Heri & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009. "Testing for Long Memory Against ESTAR Nonlinearities," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-427, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Smallwood Aaron D, 2005. "Joint Tests for Non-linearity and Long Memory: The Case of Purchasing Power Parity," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-30, June.
- Richard T. Baille & Claudio Morana, 2009. "Investigating Inflation Dynamics and Structural Change with an Adaptive ARFIMA Approach," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- ERIC HILLEBRAND & MArcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Asymmetries, breaks, and long-range dependence: An estimation framework for daily realized volatility," Textos para discussão 578, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
More about this item
KeywordsLong memory; Nonlinearity; Neural networks; Real exchange rates.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-12-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-12-02 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-IFN-2002-12-02 (International Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2002-12-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .