GLS Detrending for Nonlinear Unit Root Tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chortareas, Georgios E. & Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol, 2002. "Nonlinear mean reversion in real exchange rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 411-417, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Kapetanios, 2002. "Measuring Conditional Persistence in Time Series," Working Papers 474, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Haluk Erlat, 2004. "Unit roots or nonlinear stationarity in Turkish real exchange rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 645-650.
- Cook, Steven, 2004. "A momentum-threshold autoregressive unit root test with increased power," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 307-310, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDetrending; Nonlinear unit root tests; Nonlinearity; STAR models; SETAR models;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2002-12-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-12-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .