Testing for Structural Breaks in Nonlinear Dynamic Models Using Artificial Neural Network Approximations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kefei You & Nicholas Sarantis, 2013. "Structural breaks, rural transformation and total factor productivity growth in China," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 231-242, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinearity; Structural breaks; Neural networks;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2002-12-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2002-12-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2002-12-02 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-RMG-2002-12-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .