Optimal Ownership Structures in Asymmetric Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Luukkonen, Ritva, 1997. "Testing cointegration in infinite order vector autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 93-126, November.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- Poskitt, Don S, 2000. "Strongly Consistent Determination of Cointegrating Rank via Canonical Correlations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 77-90, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Marinucci, 2009.
"Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 141-163, June.
- MARINUCCI, Marco, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," CORE Discussion Papers 2008023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marinucci, Marco, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," MPRA Paper 8985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARINUCCI, Marco, 2009. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2137, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marinucci, Marco, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," MPRA Paper 9058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco, MARINUCCI, 2008. "Optimal ownership in joint ventures with contributions of asymmetric partners," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008016, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Wang, Susheng & Zhu, Tian, 2016. "Optimality of the 51:49 equity structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 270-273.
- Paul Belleflamme, 2000. "R&D Cooperation or Competition in the Presence of Cannibalization," Working Papers 413, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- HEGE, Ulrich & HAUSWALD, Robert, 2002.
"Ownership and control in joint ventures: theory and evidence,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
750, HEC Paris.
- Robert Hauswald & Ulrich Hege, 2011. "Ownership and Control in Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers hal-00594345, HAL.
- Hauswald, Robert & Hege, Ulrich, 2003. "Ownership and Control in Joint Ventures: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Demougin & Oliver Fabel, 2006. "The Division of Ownership in New Ventures," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Moskalev, Sviatoslav A. & Swensen, R. Bruce, 2007. "Joint ventures around the globe from 1990-2000: Forms, types, industries, countries and ownership patterns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-67.
More about this item
KeywordsJoint ventures; Strategic alliances; Ownership structure; Asymmetries;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2000-05-16 (Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2000-05-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .