How Much Does Trade and Financial Contagion Contribute to Currency Crises? The Case of Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martins Kazaks & Duo Qin, 2002.
"Short-run lats rate movements: impact of foreign currency shocks via trade and financial markets,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
26, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Martin Kazaks & Duo Qin, 2002. "Short-run Lats Rate Movements: Impact of Foreign Currency Shocks via Trade and Financial Markets," Working Papers 457, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pretorius, Anmar & de Beer, Jesse, 2004. "Contagion in Africa: South Africa and a troubled neighbour, Zimbabwe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 703-717, July.
- Daryl Collins & Shana Gavron, 2005. "Measuring equity market contagion in multiple financial events," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 531-538.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency crisis; Trade contagion; Financial contagion; Infective; Susceptible; Capital mobility; International financial market; Herding; Heterogeneous trading; Currency speculation; Discrete-state regression;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2000-03-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2000-03-27 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .