When Do Firing Costs Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fella Giulio, 2012.
"Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Giulio Fella, 2012. "Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay," Working Papers 698, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fella, Giulio, 2012. "Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay," MPRA Paper 38638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Usui, Emiko, 2007. "Severance payments in equilibrium unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 342-347, March.
- Fella, Giulio, 2005. "Termination restrictions and investment in general training," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1479-1499, August.
- Giulio Fella, 2000. "Investment in General Training with Consensual Layoffs," Working Papers 418, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Violante, Giovanni L, 2002. "Firing Tax and Severance Payment in Search Economies: A Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 3636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsCoase theorem; Firing costs; Involuntary separation;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-09-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-1999-09-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIC-1999-09-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .