Multidimensional Poverty Measurement and Analysis: Chapter 5 - The Alkire-Foster Counting Methodology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2017. "Transitions in Poverty and Deprivations: An Analysis of Multidimensional Poverty Dynamics," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 894, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2016. "Dimensional and Distributional Contributions to Multidimensional Poverty," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp100_2.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00355-018-1114-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2015.
"Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
541, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 736, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolai Suppa, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp098.pdf, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2015. "Towards a Multidimensional Poverty Index for Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113086, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daria Popova & Alina Pishniak, 2017. "Measuring Individual Material Well-Being Using Multidimensional Indices: An Application Using the Gender and Generation Survey for Russia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 883-910, February.
- repec:ris:invreg:0376 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1662-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp086_ch5.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.