A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Acute Malnutrition Treatment Using Ready To Use Theraupetic Foods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 10 (Economic Prices for Tradable Goods and Services)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-10, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Steven Clark, 1991. "An Evaluation of the Exploration Tax Credit," Development Discussion Papers 1991-14, JDI Executive Programs.
- Gunton, Thomas, 2004. "Energy rent and public policy: an analysis of the Canadian coal industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 151-163, January.
- Glenn Jenkins & JOHN EVANS, 1980. "The Cost Of U.S. Direct Foreign Investment," Development Discussion Papers 1980-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordscost-effectiveness analysis; Uganda; acute malnutrition treatment; Disability-Adjusted Life Year; Ready to Use Therapeutic Food; HIV;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .