Empirical Applications of Multidimensional Inequality Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Vito Peragine, 2007.
"Deprivation and Social Exclusion,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 777-803, November.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita & PERAGINE, Vito, 2004. "Deprivation and Social Exclusion," Cahiers de recherche 2004-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita & PERAGINE, Vito, 2004. "Deprivation and Social Exclusion," Cahiers de recherche 02-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002.
"Consumption, health, gender and poverty,"
261, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Case, Anne & Deaton, Angus, 2003. "Consumption, health, gender, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3020, The World Bank.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002. "Consumption, health, gender and poverty," Working Papers 197, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Atkinson, A B, 1997. "Bringing Income Distribution in from the Cold," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 297-321, March.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bourguignon, F., 1990. "The design of direct taxation and family benefits," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-29, February.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Decancq and Maria Ana Lugo, "undated". "Setting Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Well-Being," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp018, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Nesson, Erik T. & Robinson, Joshua J., 2015. "An information theory based framework for the measurement of population health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 86-103.
- Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Subgroup and Shapely Value Decompositions of Multidimensional Inequality: An Application to South East European Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 96, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Maqbool H. Sial & Asma Noreen & Rehmat Ullah Awan, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty and Inequality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 685-698.
- Nicholas Rohde & Ross Guest, 2013. "Multidimensional Racial Inequality in the United States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 591-605, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional inequality; inequality indices; income inequality; education inequality; health inequality; stochastic dominance;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pru:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsusuk.html .