Sustainability of the National Government Premium Subsidy for Indigents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galarrága, O & Sosa-Rubí, S. G & Salinas, A & Sesma, S, 2008. "The Impact of Universal Health Insurance on Catastrophic and Out-of-Pocket Health Expenditures in Mexico: a Model with an Endogoenous Treatment Variable," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Jun, Gao & Ling, Xu & Juncheng, Qian, 2009.
"Extending health insurance to the rural population: An impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Gao Jun & Xu Ling & Qian Juncheng, 2007. "Extending health insurance to the rural population : an impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4150, The World Bank.
- Fernando Ruiz & Liliana Amaya & Stella Venegas, 2007. "Progressive segmented health insurance: Colombian health reform and access to health services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; PhilHealth; social health insurance; universal health coverage; national government subsidy; premium subsidy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2015-07-11 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2015-07-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-07-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2013_vol__40_nos__1-2b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.