Markets, Institutions and Family Size in Rural Philippine Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Evenson, Robert & Roumasset, James, 1986. "MARKETS, institutions and family size in rural Philippine households," MPRA Paper 13227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roumasset, James, 1978. "The new institutional economics and agricultural organization," MPRA Paper 13175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roumasset, James, 2004.
"Rural Institutions, Agricultural Development, and Pro-Poor Economic Growth,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20, June.
- James Roumasset, 2004. "Rural Institutions, Agricultural Development, and Pro-Poor Economic Growth," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 1(1), pages 61-82, June.
- Leonardo A. Lanzona & Robert E. Evenson, 1997. "The Effects of Transactions Costs on Labor Market Participation and Earnings: Evidence from Rural Philippine Markets," Working Papers 790, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant, 2015. "Fertility and rural labor market inefficiencies: Evidence from India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 217-232.
- James A. Roumasset, 2002. "The Microeconomics of Agricultural Development in the Philippines," Working Papers 200210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshealth sector; agriculture sector; fertility; rural sector; econometric modeling;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1986_vol__xiii_nos__1&2-f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.