The Distribution of the EQ-5D-5L Index in Patient Populations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:208019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Makles, 2012.
"Stata tip 110: How to get the optimal k-means cluster solution,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 12(2), pages 347-351, June.
- Makles, Anna, . "Stata tip 110: How to get the optimal k-means cluster solution," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Anirban Basu & James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano & Sergio Urzua, 2007. "Use of instrumental variables in the presence of heterogeneity and self-selection: an application to treatments of breast cancer patients," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1133-1157.
- repec:wly:hlthec:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:7-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anirban Basu & James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano & Sergio Urzua, 2007. "Use of instrumental variables in the presence of heterogeneity and self-selection: An application in breast cancer patients," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nancy J. Devlin & Koonal K. Shah & Yan Feng & Brendan Mulhern & Ben van Hout, 2018.
"Valuing health‐related quality of life: An EQ‐5D‐5L value set for England,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 7-22, January.
- Devlin, N. & Shah, K. & Feng, Y. & Mulhern, B. & Van Hout, B., 2016. "Valuing Health-Related Quality of Life: An EQ-5D-5L Value Set for England," Research Papers 001678, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2018-05-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:respap:001756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.