Using QALYs in Cancer: Review of the Methodological Limitations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Feeny, 2013. "Standardization and Regulatory Guidelines May Inhibit Science and Reduce the Usefulness of Analyses Based on the Application of Preference-Based Measures for Policy Decisions," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 33(3), pages 316-319, April.
- Pinto-Prades, Jose-Luis & Sánchez-Martínez, Fernando-Ignacio & Corbacho, Belen & Baker, Rachel, 2014. "Valuing QALYs at the end of life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 5-14.
- Shah, Koonal K. & Tsuchiya, Aki & Wailoo, Allan J., 2015.
"Valuing health at the end of life: A stated preference discrete choice experiment,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 48-56.
- Shah, K. & Tsuchiya, A. & Risa Hole, A. & Wailoo, A., 2012. "Valuing Health at the End of Life: A Stated Preference Discrete Choice Experiment," Research Papers 000132, Office of Health Economics.
- Aris Angelis & Panos Kanavos, 2016. "Value-Based Assessment of New Medical Technologies: Towards a Robust Methodological Framework for the Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis in the Context of Health Technology Assessment," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 435-446, May.
- Garau, M. & Towse, A. & Garrison, L. & Housman, L. & Ossa, D., 2012. "Can and Should Value Based Pricing Be Applied to Molecular Diagnostics?," Research Papers 000160, Office of Health Economics.
- James D. Chambers & Teja Thorat & Colby L. Wilkinson & Mark Salem & Prasun Subedi & Sachin J. Kamal-Bahl & Peter J. Neumann, 2017. "Estimating Population Health Benefits Associated with Specialty and Traditional Drugs in the Year Following Product Approval," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 227-235, April.
- SeungJin Bae & SooOk Lee & Eun Bae & Sunmee Jang, 2013. "Korean Guidelines for Pharmacoeconomic Evaluation (Second and Updated Version)," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 257-267, April.
- Angelis, Aris & Kanavos, Panos, 2016. "Value-based assessment of new medical technologies: towards a robust methodological framework for the application of multiple criteria decision analysis in the context of health technology assessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65148, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mathilda Bongers & Veerle Coupé & Elise Jansma & Egbert Smit & Carin Groot, 2012. "Cost Effectiveness of Treatment with New Agents in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 17-34, January.
More about this item
KeywordsJudging value for money and improving decision making;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:respap:000211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publications Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.