Operationalising Value Based Pricing of Medicines: A Taxonomy of Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Towse, 2007. "If it ain't broke, don't price fix it: the OFT and the PPRS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 653-665.
- Garber, Alan M. & Phelps, Charles E., 1997. "Economic foundations of cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Gandjour, Afschin & Gafni, Amiram, 2010. "The additive utility assumption of the QALY model revisited," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 325-328, March.
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sussex, J., 2010. "Innovation in Medicines: Can We Value Progress?," Seminar Briefings 000219, Office of Health Economics.
- Ofra Golan & Paul Hansen & Giora Kaplan & Orna Tal, 2010. "Health Technology Prioritisation: Which criteria for prioritising new technologies, and what are their relative weights?," Working Papers 1006, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Shah, K. & Praet, C. & Devlin, N. & Sussex, J. & Appleby, J. & Parkin, D., 2011. "Is the Aim of the Health Care System to Maximise QALYs? An Investigation of," Research Papers 000180, Office of Health Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garau, M. & Towse, A. & Garrison, L. & Housman, L. & Ossa, D., 2012. "Can and Should Value Based Pricing Be Applied to Molecular Diagnostics?," Research Papers 000160, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Health Technology Assessment; Economics of Industry;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:respap:000177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.