Quality of Life in Long-term Cancer Survivors: Implications for Future Health Technology Assessments in Oncology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Versteegh, M.M. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2016. "Patient and general public preferences for health states: A call to reconsider current guidelines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 66-74.
- Sprangers, Mirjam A. G. & Schwartz, Carolyn E., 1999. "Integrating response shift into health-related quality of life research: a theoretical model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(11), pages 1507-1515, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- de Hond, Anne & Bakx, Pieter & Versteegh, Matthijs, 2019. "Can time heal all wounds? An empirical assessment of adaptation to functional limitations in an older population," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 180-187.
- John Brazier & Donna Rowen & Milad Karimi & Tessa Peasgood & Aki Tsuchiya & Julie Ratcliffe, 2018. "Experience-based utility and own health state valuation for a health state classification system: why and how to do it," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(6), pages 881-891, July.
- Katrin BostrÃ¶m & Gerd AhlstrÃ¶m & Helena Sunvisson, 2006. "Being the Next of Kin of an Adult Person With Muscular Dystrophy," Clinical Nursing Research, , vol. 15(2), pages 86-104, May.
- Mariska G Oosterveld-Vlug & H Roeline W Pasman & Isis E van Gennip & Dick L Willems & Bregje D Onwuteaka-Philipsen, 2013. "Changes in the Personal Dignity of Nursing Home Residents: A Longitudinal Qualitative Interview Study," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(9), pages 1-1, September.
- Damschroder, Laura J. & Zikmund-Fisher, Brian J. & Ubel, Peter A., 2005. "The impact of considering adaptation in health state valuation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 267-277, July.
- Julie Yun Chen & Eric Yuk Fai Wan & Edmond Pui Hang Choi & Anca Ka Chun Chan & Karina Hiu Yen Chan & Joyce Pui Yan Tsang & Cindy Lo Kuen Lam, 2017. "The Health-Related Quality of Life of Chinese Patients on Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 10(6), pages 799-808, December.
- Chia-Huei Wu, 2009. "Enhancing quality of life by shifting importance perception among life domains," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 37-47, March.
- Fereshteh Ghahramani & Jingguo Wang, 2020. "Impact of Smartphones on Quality of Life: A Health Information Behavior Perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 22(6), pages 1275-1290, December.
- Steve Russell & Faith Martin & Flavia Zalwango & Stella Namukwaya & Ruth Nalugya & Richard Muhumuza & Joseph Katongole & Janet Seeley, 2016. "Finding Meaning: HIV Self-Management and Wellbeing among People Taking Antiretroviral Therapy in Uganda," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Stéphane Faury & Jérôme Foucaud, 2020. "Health-related quality of life in cancer patients treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors: A systematic review on reporting of methods in randomized controlled trials," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Sharpe, Louise & Curran, Leah, 2006. "Understanding the process of adjustment to illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 1153-1166, March.
- Richard Edlin & Christopher McCabe & David Meads, 2013. "Assignment errors and the valuation of EQ-5D health states-do responses mean what we think they mean?," Working Papers 1304, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Márta Péntek, 2019. "Patient-reported outcomes: opportunities and challenges in Central Europe," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(1), pages 1-3, June.
- Astrid Wahl & Tone Rustøen & Berit Hanestad & Eva Gjengedal & Torbjørn Moum, 2005. "Self-Efficacy, Pulmonary Function, Perceived Health and Global Quality of Life of Cystic Fibrosis Patients," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 239-261, June.
- Al-Janabi, Hareth & Keeley, Thomas & Mitchell, Paul & Coast, Joanna, 2013. "Can capabilities be self-reported? A think aloud study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 116-122.
- Dibb, Bridget & Yardley, Lucy, 2006. "How does social comparison within a self-help group influence adjustment to chronic illness? A longitudinal study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1602-1613, September.
- Bussière, Clémence & Sirven, Nicolas & Tessier, Philippe, 2021. "Does ageing alter the contribution of health to subjective well-being?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
- Nele Van Hecke & Claudia Claes & Wouter Vanderplasschen & Jessica De Maeyer & Nico De Witte & Stijn Vandevelde, 2018. "Conceptualisation and Measurement of Quality of Life Based on Schalock and Verdugo’s Model: A Cross-Disciplinary Review of the Literature," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 335-351, May.
- Nahum-Shani, Inbal & Bamberger, Peter A., 2011. "Explaining the variable effects of social support on work-based stressor-strain relations: The role of perceived pattern of support exchange," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 49-63, January.
- Paul Dolan & Daniel Kahneman, 2008. "Interpretations Of Utility And Their Implications For The Valuation Of Health," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 215-234, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Health Technology Assessment; Measuring and Valuing Outcomes;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:conrep:002023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.