Exploring the Assessment and Appraisal of Regenerative Medicines and Cell Therapy Products: Is the NICE Approach Fit for Purpose?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2016.
"Trading heterogeneity under information uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 64-80.
- Xue-Zhong He & Huanhuan Zheng, 2016. "Trading Heterogeneity Under Information Uncertainty," Research Paper Series 373, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kenneth Clements & Yihui Lan & Jiawei Si, 2018. "Uncertainty in currency mispricing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(20), pages 2297-2312, April.
- Barnsley, P. & Cubi-Molla, P. & Fischer, A. & Towse, A., 2016. "Uncertainty and Risk in HTA Decision Making," Research Papers 001764, Office of Health Economics.
- Sebastian Hinde & Eldon Spackman, 2015. "Bidirectional Citation Searching to Completion: An Exploration of Literature Searching Methods," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 5-11, January.
- Huseyin Gulen & Mihai Ion, 2016. "Editor's Choice Policy Uncertainty and Corporate Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(3), pages 523-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hampson, G. & Mott, D. & Devlin, N. & Shah, K., 2019. "Public Preferences for Health Gains and Cures: A Discrete Choice Experiment," Consulting Reports 002108, Office of Health Economics.
- Bengt Jönsson & Grace Hampson & Jonathan Michaels & Adrian Towse & J.-Matthias Graf Schulenburg & Olivier Wong, 2019. "Advanced therapy medicinal products and health technology assessment principles and practices for value-based and sustainable healthcare," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(3), pages 427-438, April.
More about this item
KeywordsJudging value for money and improving decision making;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2018-05-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:conrep:001802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.