How can HTA meet the needs of health system and government decision makers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Velasco Garrido, Marcial & Gerhardus, Ansgar & Røttingen, John-Arne & Busse, Reinhard, 2010. "Developing Health Technology Assessment to address health care system needs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 196-202, March.
- Devlin, N. & Sussex, J., 2011. "Incorporating Multiple Criteria in HTA: Methods and Processes," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000189.
- Anthony J. Culyer, 2010. "The Dictionary of Health Economics, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13897.
- Bombard, Yvonne & Abelson, Julia & Simeonov, Dorina & Gauvin, Francois-Pierre, 2011. "Eliciting ethical and social values in health technology assessment: A participatory approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-144, July.
- Towse, A. & Devlin, N. & Hawe, E. & Garrison, L., 2011. "The Evolution of HTA in Emerging Markets Health Care Systems: Analysis to Support a Policy Response," Consulting Reports 000192, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics of Health Technology Assessment;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ohe:briefg:001836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ohecouk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.