A Note on Multi-Issue Bargaining with a Finite Set of Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Wen, Quan, 1995.
"Perfect Equilibria in Negotiation Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 545-565, May.
- Busch, L-A. & Wen, Q., 1991. "Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9108, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-252, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inderst, Roman, 2000. "Multi-issue Bargaining with Endogenous Agenda," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 64-82, January.
- In, Younghwan & Serrano, Roberto, 2004. "Agenda restrictions in multi-issue bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 385-399, March.
- In, Younghwan & Serrano, Roberto, 2003.
"Agenda restrictions in multi-issue bargaining (II): unrestricted agendas,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 325-331, June.
- Younghwan In & Roberto Serrano, 2002. "Agenda Restrictions in Multi-Issue Bargaining (II): Unrestricted Agendas," Departmental Working Papers wp0206, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Money Burning and Multiple Equilibria in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Muthoo, Abhinay, 1991. "A Note on Bargaining over a Finite Number of Feasible Agreements," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(3), pages 290-292, July.
More about this item
Keywordsmulti-issue bargaining; finiteness of alternatives; multiple equilibria; inefficiency and delay;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2003-05-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2003-05-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nus:nusewp:wp0304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .