The East Asian Industrialization in the Gerschenkronian Mirror: Catching-up Strategies and Institutional Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 1991. "Industrial Policy in Japan: A Political Economy View," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 271-304 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 1993. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy in Korea," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 131-157, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:50:y:2005:i:01:n:s0217590805001895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simarmata, Djamester A., 2012. "Appropriate Wage to Economies of Scale for Growth: An Exploratory Study on New Paradigm for Development," MPRA Paper 41581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sai Khaing Myo Tun, 2011. "A Comparative Study of State-Led Development in Myanmar (1988â€“2010) and Suhartoâ€™s Indonesia: An Approach from the Developmental State Theory," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 30(1), pages 69-94.
More about this item
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nus:nusewp:wp0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .