Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947–71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz, 2010. "Educational Disparity in East and West Pakistan, 1947-71: Was East Pakistan Discriminated Against?," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 33(3), pages 1-46, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Nurul, 1972. "Foreign Assistance and Economic Development: The Case of Pakistan," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 502-530, Supplemen.
- Jamila Akhtar, 1963. "Literacy and Education: Fifth Release From the 1961 Census of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 3(3), pages 424-442.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82," MPRA Paper 35850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1989. "The Education Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1989:156, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- KHURsHID HAROON & YASMIN AZRA JAN, 1964. "Main Economic Characteristics of the People of Pakistan: Sixth Release From the 1961 Census," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 4(2), pages 314-331.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-11-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-25 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2006-11-25 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2006-11-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nuf:esohwp:_063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.